You may be tired of attempting many things to promote your business. Still, you are not getting the desired outcome. As a matter of fact, your long drawn marketing endeavours are taking a huge toll on the bottom line. Or, maybe the growth wasn’t decent enough that you were expecting. If you are in a fix like that, try search engine marketing for the business before it’s too late.
The next question that you bump into is what this marketing is all about especially when you are a novice in online marketing techniques. Well, it is a form of new-age marketing that promotes your website’s visibility in the worldwide search engine results. You may be surprised to know that back in 2007, advertisers in US spent $24.6 billion on this and today, close to 73.7% of the US search engine market is controlled by Google. In short, Google is the undisputed leader here that can take your business to places within seconds.
However, search engine marketing is a complex process. For instance, your website is first made search engine optimised (SEO). This is just the tip of an iceberg. The whole gamut of activities that go behind the scene here is the following.
- Keyword selection and stuffing: Search engine algorithms like Google Panda, Google Hummingbird, Google Penguin, and Google PageRank find sites that have the right assortment of keywords in the face of a search. In fact, there are more than 200 such algorithms that work here. In other words, your site should have the major compliance of the requirement here with a view to appearing on the first page of the search engine results.
- Link building: Linking with other websites not directly in competition with your business also increases the chances of your site’s visibility in the search engine results. Besides, listing with local directories (both online and offline) come handy here.
- Content development: Well informative and relevant content development is a must for your site. Unless your site has the relevant as well as fresh contents, search engines will give it a miss.
- Experiential zone creation: Your site must have the audio/video clips coupled with HD (High Definition) images so that the visitors to your site keep spending more time with you.
- Website development: With an ever increasing smartphone penetration throughout the world and people spending significant time on it throughout a day, responsive design development for your site has become imperative.
- Landing page development: Unless your site has a good landing page, visitors will tend to move on to your competition.
- Indexing: A good indexing helps visitors find products/information easily. With a good store design and indexing, you can retain visitors on your page for a considerably long period.
- Speed enhancement: Your site must upload and become fully operational within a second to retain the visitors’ interest.
- PPC: Your site should be able to cash PPC (Pay Per Click) to it’s advantage.
- Social media presence: With an increased use of social media, social media presence of your business too becomes important.
Hire an expert search engine marketing agency for your business and watch your business growing manifold.